Saturday, April 30, 2011

Yummy Healthy Crackers


 I first discovered Mary's Gone Crackers about a year ago through a promotion that sent out free samples. I thought they were delicious but was going through a really rough time with the food budget and knew there was no way I could possibly afford them.
Since moving and the start of my new life one of the changes has included getting help with food and God has blessed me adundantly. Now I can afford healthy food for the children and I. I have found a wonderful local grocery that carries the weirdest assortment of foods. From the ultra healthy to the terribly not.   But I am happy to say they are carrying Mary's Gone Crackers. I had some today for lunch and dipped them into Hummus. DELICIOUS!  I highly recommend you try them. They are made with brown rice, quinoa (which if you have read my blog you know I love), flax seeds and sesame seeds.
Such a tasty difference from the dead lifeless crackers that are offered on store shelves today.

2 comments:

  1. There are many health crackers resent in the market such that these crackers have low calories and also they can help us to reduce weight. Such a tasty difference from the dead lifeless crackers that are offered on store shelves today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've tried these and really like them, but my kids did not. Happy Mother's Day, you are a wonderful mom.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!