Monday, June 8, 2009

Weekly Challenge/Nature/You Capture

This challenge was easy. The hard part was to quite taking pictures.
First of the easiest subject, flowers. God surrounds us in beauty.
I love Roses!!! This one is called Joseph's Coat, it's a climbing rose. I think it's beautiful.



This is an antique rose that has been growing on my property for at least 25 years.


Another antique its from the bush below.

This is the full bush. It is 6 ft tall and gorgeous!

And a rose bud is a a promise from God for things to come.

Purple Coneflowers

Wildflowers on the side of the road.

And God gives us trees to keep us warm.

And animals to feed us.

And wheat to give us bread.
Can't decide if I like the bokeh one or the sharp one best.


You Capture

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!