Saturday, December 12, 2009

5th Attempt another failure...


1st I started this hat for my 15 yr ds and another son said it was too girly. ;(  (It's now going to be for me)
Then I actually made this hat...
And the son I was making it for thought it was ugly...
Then I started this hat...
 And the band size fits my 2 yr old...
Then I started this hat...

And it was horribly lumpy on top and a bad pattern...
Finally I Knitted this hat...

And as you can see it would fit a GIANT!
So now I am NOT MAKING A HAT!!!!
Thinking about a checkers game now...

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I am a total novice, but I also tried crocheting a hat for my dd. It was huge! I feel better knowing it takes a little more practice to get it right. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!