Wednesday, June 13, 2007

How to Make Your Own Wrap

I got to thinking when I posted the contest that I did not share with you my latest craft. You can make your own wrap and save alot of money.


I love trying different ways to wear your baby. I saw wraps online but didn't want to spend the money. Then I stumbled on this site.  After reading pre made ones I choose to make mine 22" by 5'. When I make another one it will be 22 to 25" by 5 1/2 yards. I was able to make my wrap for $5.00! Can't beat that! Thanks Walmarts dollar table!  I got 2 baby carriers out of it. Kept one gave one away. Plus I made 2 childrens wraps with the leftovers and cut the 5 ' in half. So the small ones were 2 1/2' long.



After you get done making it there are many sites to show you how to wear your baby.  You can wear them tummy to tummy, facing out, on your hip, and on your back. Here are some I have found...

Calinbleu Baby
Wear your Baby
Wear your Baby Videos
Moby Wrap
gypsy wrap
Kangaroo Care with Wrap
Peppermint Site


A Dad wearing his baby





Enjoy wearing your baby!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering the contest & wow- thanks for entering such a great tip!


    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! Long time no talk, eh??? LOVE LOVE LOVE the wrap.....I have one similar but Isabella gets waaay to heavy to wear much anymore.

    You look great, by the way! Hope to talk to you sometime :)

    Jessica aka Joelswife

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its great to see you! We miss you at Titus Two.

    That article is great about you! Bella sure is a doll.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!