Thursday, May 18, 2006

Frustrated some!

I exercised so well on monday but have been failing! My nordic track is having problems and while I was skiing the ski kept flying out from under me. I was afraid I would get hurt so I quite and am concerned about getting hurt so I have stayed off of it!

I did do pilates this morning! And we walked to the store and such and I uped my speed so I could count it for exercise. And pulled the wagon on the way home to add resistance!!! I want to get in some weight training sometime this morning!

I treated us to donuts for breakfast  so will try to make the rest of the day HEALTHY!

There are still 2 more days to get exercising in this week! So I can still make it to 4! Not ideal but better than nothing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!