Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Chicken BLT Pasta

I was sick of the same old same old meals day in and day out. So I did a search on Tasty Kitchen
Stumbled on one of my favorite people there and found this wonderful recipe.
Chicken BLT Pasta.

I had stirred it at this point so it doesn't look quite as great as HowSweetEats. Also while I loved the flavor as is. My family likes more flavor so we added light Italian dressing. I also put a lot more pasta in to make sure everyone gets full in my family.  It was a big hit at our house. 

2 comments:

  1. Please...any healthy, delicious (mostly delicious..lol) recipes that you come across...please share. Weight Watchers works on a points system...but I can plug the nutrition information of a recipe in and get the points. This one looks so yummy. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure to click the link at the side to my Recipes! Some Healthy some not so much. ALL yummy!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!