Sunday, August 29, 2010

Sugar Free (Stevia) Iced Chocolate Drink

This is so simple. But so delicious. This is my hot chocolate recipe. Summer edition.
8 oz milk
3 Tablespoons Baking Cocoa
sprinkle of Salt
2 packages Stevia
Splash Vanilla Extract

Blend together in a hand blender until cocoa is thoroughly blended in. Heat in the microwave (1 m. 40 S. on my 1300 watt)  or on the stove-top until very warm. *This is important to heat it because it makes it very creamy. Then add tons and tons of ice. This would ROCK with Sonic ice! But I'm in the middle of no where. So I use a whole tray of ice-cubes. 

4 comments:

  1. Yum! I use stevia liquid. Any idea how many drops equals a packet of powder?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not exactly sure but here's a conversion chart.

    Sugar Stevia Powder Stevia liquid
    1 cup 1 tsp 1 tsp
    1 TBSP 1/4 tsp 6 to 9 dr
    1 tsp a pinch to 1/16 tsp 2 to 4 dr

    I would start with 4 drops taste it and then add accordingly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm that had spaces between and it removed them and I don't seem to be able to edit it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to try and taste this delicious yummy chocolate drink! Thanks for sharing such a great recipe!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!