Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Brocolli Soup

1 small onion, chopped
oil
20-oz package brocolli ( I usually use 2 regular sized bags)
2 10 3/4 oz. cans cream of celery or potato soup
10 3/4 oz. can cream of mushroom soup
1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
2 soup cans of milk

Instructions for Crockpot
1. Saute onion in oil in skillet until soft.
2. Combine  all ingredients in slow cooker.
3. Cover. Cook on low 3 to 4 hours.

Stovetop
1. Saute onion in oil in skillet until soft.
2. Steam brocolli until tender. Then add other ingredients.
3. Cover and simmer.

2 comments:

  1. Adventures In BabywearingFebruary 8, 2010 at 4:52 AM

    Oh that looks and sounds so good. This is definitely a soup week for me.


    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely going to have to try this one... just thinking about it makes me hungry.


    ~Alysha (Supermom)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!