Sunday, September 14, 2008

Girly Daisy Hat

When I saw this pattern I just had to make this hat. Only time will tell weither it will be a really nice present for someone else. Or cover a wee girly head of mine.
I don't adore the booties they are a little more boxy than I like. But they look pretty good finished. 1/2 to go and then I am done. Don't plan to make the sweater. I already have that lovely chocolate brown one.
Yes it is on a watermelon. A mini one... Didn't have anything else nice and round to put it on.

I will be lining the bonnet with flannel since I am having a December baby.



I'll get a better picture when both are done.

The pattern is...

Lazy Daisies for Baby from 100 crochet patterns book


by Jean Leinhauser

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!