Tuesday, June 24, 2008

My Herb Garden 3 years ago.




Unfortunately this garden no longer looks like this. It lost a fight with bermuda. I broke down this year and sprayed chemicals on it. That would kill the grass but not the plants. But many of the herbs were chocked out before I decided to use the chemical.

There herbs included are ...
Coneflowers, nasturtiam, bee balm, hyssop, horseradish, lemon balm, chives, rhubarb, garlic,spearmint, tansy, yarrow, oergano, basil, sage, thyme and Comfory. And I'm sure a few I have forgotten.

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and I love it! I also use herbal remedies but I know I still need to learn more. I am trying to grow an herbal garden of my own and I would love to see some posts about how to go about doing it. I'm afraid I don't have much of a green thumb. I look forward to reading more posts.


    Sincerely,

    Elastigirl


    p.s visit my blog for a link to an herbal board game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo......that's a pretty garden! sorry that it's not like that anymore......that was sooo pretty! i wish i could grow gardens like that....i've tried. hasn't worked.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!