Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Beautiful Files...

I have to say a big THANK YOU!!!! To (Can't seem to remember your real name! Kerflop
For these fabulous step by step instructions for adorable file folders and the greatest menu ever!!! It's magnetized! So you can rearrange it mid-week if you have to move a meal to another slot! No more scribbling and erasing. And thank you for helping me use that creative part of my brain that has been very neglected!

First I did Like Kerflop did with Use, File and Act. So simple and so great. Then I made a file for my cousin Barbi's  letters! And one for each of my children. That way when they bring me a picture they colored, great school paper, etc... It can be put into their own file for safe keeping!




Finished!! Thanks so much Kerflop! Your the greatest!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!