Wednesday, October 25, 2006

More Felting Ideas, Thanks Martha!

Well the latest issue (nov. 2006) of Martha Stewart has an 8 page article on felting!!!

And she has provided online templetes and instructions  for ideas.
I am currently working on the mittens for the youngest dc.

 Will show photos when I am done. There is also a cute hat to make to match. I think that will be next.
Mittens link.

There are also more animals to make! A different sheep, which I think I will alter into a goat. A chicken and a little piggy. Here's a link!
There can never be too many cute animals.



And this basket is just too pretty!!! I think I want one of these too! Gonna have to find more wool to shrink soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! I LOVE that basket! Once my homestudy is over with I think I will need some felting destressors :0)

    Wendy

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!