Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Half Off

If you cannnot live without a certain food, schedule a time once a week to indulge yourself, but cut in half the size of your portion. For example, if you usually eat 4 to 6 cookies, have 2 or 3 instead.
Eat without guilt, remorse or anxiety. Chew slowly. Enjoy every bite. And refuse to eat more than half of your normal snack intake. Your carefulness will add up over the long haul to a significant reduction in your weight. And your new better-body attitude will favorably affect the way you feel.


1 comment:

  1. ThePreachersFamilyJune 21, 2006 at 6:02 AM

    I've enjoyed reading some of your posts and tips. They are encouraging and helpful. Congrats on your weight loss too! I KNOW how tough it can be...I still have a ways to work on.


    Thanks for sharing your journey.

    ~The Preacher's Wife

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!