Friday, May 12, 2006

Journaling


Write down everything you eat! And at the beginning I recommend measuring your food so you know what a serving is. I have a small notebook I carry with me and write down everything I eat in it. I also have a large notebook that I keep other information in. I have it divided into sections. Journaling, where I write down all my measurements. I have a graph showing the weight loss. Before pictures to motivate me NOT to become that again! And occasionally I write my thoughts. Then I have Success stories section. I get articles about people who have lost weight from magazines, and have also printed ones from online. Then when I am having a bad day I read one of them and it usually motivates me that if they can do it I can also. The other sections are Exercises, which I put articles in, Recipes, Tips and Herbal articles. (that is an interest of mine) I am not saying this is the way you should do it. But just how I am doing it and works for me!
Also a great source that many ladies love is...
fitday You can track what you eat and it will tell you your calories in the food. You can also track your exercising.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment. I love to know who is visiting me!